Friday, March 22, 2013

Re: Sleepless Nights



Well, some good news this morning.  Although not all the dogs that I posted yesterday are saved yet, MOST of them have been. Three of them are going to be Summit Rescue Dogs, and will be on their way to a loving forever home soon!  More info to come when I get it.





Dog rescue
While rescuing dogs can keep me up at night on occasion, most of the time it also is what ALLOWS me to go to sleep peacefully at the end of each day.  I always have to keep in mind that we have all done what we can, and that dogs who were so close to death are one step closer their amazing forever homes.  While there is always more to do, sometimes we have to make sure we recognize what we have accomplished so far and keep working from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment